Inverted Blank Detector
IS621 / IS631
Reliably detects an inverted 3-piece can body with lacquer on the wrong side
The only sensor on the market that helps to prevent the formation of inside-out cans
Benefits – Reduce Risk of
- Customers with pallets of rusty cans
- Consumers with contaminated products
- Costly returns
- Loss of business
- Loss of reputation
IS621 – Detects white coatings and gold varnishes, but not clear ones.
IS631 – Detects white coatings and gold varnishes, also detect clear lacquers.
Note: These sensors will perform as “inside-out can” detectors if body blanks are coated on one side only.
Problems from Inverted Body Blanks
If coated sheets or ‘body blanks’ are put back into the process upside down, the resulting cans will come out of the welder with their protective coating on the outside not on the inside.
Unique Innosen Sensors
Innosen’s IS631 and IS621 are the only available sensors that allow you to reliably find those “inside-out” cans with lacquer on the wrong side impossible with any other currently available sensor.
Clear lacquer and varnishes
Detecting clear lacquers on metal sheet at line speed is particularly challenging. The highly specified IS631 Inverted Blank Detector has been specially developed to meet that need, while still detecting white coatings and gold varnishes.
- Self-adjusting and self-calibrating, therefore no need for operator intervention
- Detects when a changeover occurs and learns the new lacquer characteristics
- Reject signal for missing lacquer to initiate user defined response
- Heartbeat signal for every sheet guarantees the sensor is always working, guarding your equipment and reputation
- The heartbeat signal may be used as a sheet counter for process monitoring
Gran Via de Lluís Companys, 168- 1 – 2
08330 Premià de Mar (Barcelona)
Main Multilanguage Tel:
+34 937 549 526
Alternative Direct Tel:
Français: +33 1 76 64 12 87
English: +44 1905 887845
Fax: +34 937 549 687
11th Floor Dah Sing Life Building
99 Des Voeux Road Central
Tel: +852 2127 0699
808 Citystate Centre Building
709 Shaw Boulevard
1600 Pasig City
Tel: +63 2 696 6965
Fax: +63 2 696 6159